Monday 26 November 2012

I like styling other people.

I wanted to sell some clothes on ASOS Marketplace (a very cool spin-off of one of my absolute favourite sites, ASOS.com, where you can buy and sell second hand, homemade and vintage clothing!) so had to get some photos of them - Marketplace only allows photos of clothes worn by people so I roped in my friend Gemma to model for me, as most of the clothes don't fit me anymore. 

To try and sell the clothes better, I tried to style a whole outfit with the item for sale. And that is when I realised that I really enjoy styling other people, possibly more than myself! 

I'm hoping to do some more in the new year once the weather gets a bit better!

Anyway, it was good fun, here are some of the pictures =)
















No comments:

Post a Comment