Tuesday 16 October 2012

I like these bits I bought from Topshop.

So, I've been back at uni for just over 2 weeks and I already feel in over my head and behind on work! Not so good. BUT the other day Topshop had a 2 day 20% student discount, so of course I took advantage of it. I managed to restrain myself and just buy 3 things, but I think they'll be really key in the next few months and I pretty much love them already. 

I'm definitely missing the sun already (it's so chilly now and I have a cold and I miss my summer of shorts and sandals!) but I'm really feeling grunge / punk since it's gotten colder and, as ever, I love classic 60s and mod style.

So this is what I got...


I got this bag.



Unfortunately it broke within just over a week =( but I guess that's because it's not really designed to be used as a proper backpack (unlike my Accessorize one (similar to this one), which has lasted amazingly well!). But it's a really cool and useful bag with a great Aztec pattern.




I got these amazing jeans.



I absolutely love these. They're cool and quirky without being gaudy and too in-your-face, thanks to the muted pattern. They're also super comfy (they're the 'Leigh' fit, which is soft and stretchy). I'm not an advert for Topshop =P I just love these jeans.


I've worn them with black suede boots and a leather jacket, with white Converse (with red trim) and a big jumper and with lace up boots and a navy blue mod coat.  


Lastly, I bought this comfy, cool jumper.


I like this one too. It's warm, comfy and it goes well with a lot of stuff but it's still interesting to look at (a lot of versatile jumpers can be a bit plain). It's also quite nice fitting and flattering for a big jumper.




 I wore it last over the sunny weekend with some white Converse, vintage Levi's, the backpack above and some frilly white socks and before that with a denim jacket, leather boots, velvet leggings and a navy beanie.

The other day I wore it with my new coat, the trousers above, an old beanie and my Converse.




You can view my looks on ASOS Fashion Finder here =) 
So, that's my little Topshop splurge =)







2 comments:

  1. Love the rucksack, such a shame it broke! x

    emily-underneaththelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I loved it =( I replaced it with a very cool yellow studded one from ASOS though =) I will add that too the post! X

      Delete